Bar Refaeli was in Manhattan last night to launch her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover.
The gorgeous model was dressed in a very fitted ice blue dress in either silk or satin, and was all smiles for the camera. In an interview that I saw on TV last night, Bar said that she was so excited to see the cover because ever since she was 15 years old she has dreamed of being on the Swimsuit issue.
Earlier she went for a more casual look in black jeans, a houndstooth jacket, and sexy Christian Louboutin heels when she arrived at studios for an interview with David Letterman.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Revealed
- Bar Refaeli in Sports Illustrated
- Brooklyn Decker, Andy Roddick’s Wife, Covers Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2010
- Bar Refaeli Outraged By Ultra-Skinny Models
- Marisa Miller on David Letterman