Ads are finally out for the Emporio Armani Underwear featuring a not-too-clothed David Beckham. You know, I’ve never been one way or the other about him, but holy crap he looks smokin’ hot. Rowr!
“David is truly a modern day icon in that his fame extends well beyond the realm of soccer. He represents a notion of modern masculinity: as a sports hero, husband and father. He is also a man with a great sense of style.”
And meanwhile, Beckham said:
“I first met Mr. Armani quite a few years ago while I was working with the England team when he designed our World Cup suit. I’ve been a big fan of his style for a long time and, through the years, my wife and I have become friends with him, so I’m happy to be working with him now.”
Here’s hoping he keeps posing for underwear ads for a long time into the future!
- David Beckham works his abs in his Armani underwear
- David Beckham proud of new title
- More David Beckham in his underwear
- David Beckham’s Mom Not Happy With Ad
- Victoria Beckham to be next Armani underwear model