Lady GaGa was sporting her usual crazy style while checking out the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Grand Palais museum in Paris.
The queen of weird clothing wore a yellow dress with an enormous bubble skirt, a bizarre flat black hat, some dangerous-looking uber-high heels, and carried both a Dolce & Gabbana handbag and a checkered umbrella.
Her outfits are totally nuts and not my thing at all, but whatever, I don’t have to wear them, even if I think she looks like she escaped from a loony bin. What bugs me most is her lipstick trend. Lately she’s been blotting out her lips with makeup that matches her skin tone, and then she wears bright red lipstick in a heart shape. It looks ridiculous and I hope it doesn’t become a trend because I don’t think I can handle girls everywhere looking like little Kewpie dolls. Eww.
- Lady GaGa plans to launch her own clothing line
- Lady GaGa in a sparkling pink winged unitard
- Lady GaGa goes shopping in a bodysuit
- Lady Gaga plays Zorro at Marc Jacobs
- Lady Gaga signs autographs while wearing nipple tape