Miranda Kerr is giving us a close-up of this year’s $2.5 million Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra that will be worn at the annual VS Fashion Show in New York City next month.
The supermodel mommy is the chosen one for this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion parade – having been picked to model the $2.5 million “Fantasy Treasure Bra” in the parade come November. And today Victoria’s Secret have unveiled a first look at the impressive bra-age!
“It’s such an honour to wear the bra,” Miranda told People magazine. “And it’s such a piece of artwork! It’s absolutely stunning — it kind of feels a little mermaid-like — but I can’t believe I’m wearing $2.5 million on my chest.”
So how much bling makes up a $2.5 million bra? Here are the specs:
* 3400 precious gems, including 142 carats of white and yellow diamonds, pearls, faceted citrines and aquamarines…
* All gems are set in 18-carat white and yellow gold…
* The bra’s centrepiece features two white diamonds — each more than 8 carats — and two 14-plus-carat yellow diamonds….
- Miranda Kerr at Australian Fashion Week
- Miranda Kerr Unveils New Dream Angel Bra
- Victoria’s Secret hits CBS
- Miranda Kerr Pregnant! Victoria’s Secret Model Expecting Baby With New Husband Orlando Bloom
- Miranda Kerr Celebrates at Besos