Femcee Nicki Minaj is teaming up with OPI Nail Lacquer to create a special edition collection of nail colors. Like Katy Perry, The Kardashians, and The Williams Sisters before her, Nicki will debut a six-piece collection named after songs featured on her platinum-selling debut album, Pink Friday. Lacquer names include: “Metal 4 Life,” “Fly,” “Save Me,” “Did It On’em,” “Super Bass Shatter,” and “Pink Friday.”
“Now you can now have Nicki Minaj at your fingertips, literally. Nicki has teamed up with OPI Nail Lacquer bringing lots of cute & fun colours for the barbz’ (fan’s) mittens.”
The OPI deal won’t be Nicki’s first foray into the World of Beauty: Last November, the Queens, NY native released a line of lipsticks with M.A.C. last year.
Nicki Minaj for OPI will arrive of retailers’ shelves early next year.
- Katy Perry Nail Polish — “California Gurl” Singer Teams Up With O.P.I. For Nail Color
- Justin Bieber Nail Polish Sparks Frenzy At Wal-Mart
- Prince & Nicki Minaj To Perform At Versace For H&M Launch
- Revlon Scented Nail Polishes
- Justin Bieber Nail Polish