Richard Hilfiger — son of renowned fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger — was collared earlier this month on one charge of dealing marijuana.
Hilfiger, 20, was pulled over in Hollywood Aug. 1 and taken into custody after officers allegedly found pot in his car. The aspiring rapper was booked on one felony count of drug possession with intent to sell and released on bail.
Richard is currently attempting to launch a hip-hop career under the stage name Rich Hil and recently collaborated with rapper Kid Cudi.
- Tommy Hilfiger still called racist!
- Ashley Olsen Stubs Standing Ovation At Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Show
- Tommy Hilfiger and Dee Ocleppo welcome their first baby!
- Glamour and Tommy Hilfiger Team Up To Make Dreams Come True
- Jennifer Lopez To Sue Andy Hilfiger