The year 2008 is coming to a close so what better time than to share with you my five favorite celebrity fashion hits. Some celebrities are a constant freak show of “what the hell” fashion choices, and then there are those who almost always look stunning no matter what they’re wearing or what the occasion may be.
5. Rachel Bilson – Rachel is so good at effortlessly putting together stylish yet casual outfits that just about any regular non-celeb could pull off easily. Haute couture is fun to look at but who actually wears it? Rachel wears real clothes and we all appreciate that.
4. Christina Aguilera – There have been times when Christina has looked completely whacked, wearing really bizarre outfits. Lately though, she has been kicking ass and taking names with her great style choices. When she promoted her perfume at Macy’s, she looked especially stunning.
3. Jennifer Aniston – Jennifer has a knack for looking fresh and pulled together wherever she goes. She rocks the casual look best but she looks great on a red carpet too. I particularly loved when she showed up in head-to-toe black with a trench coat.
2. Lauren Conrad – Heidi Montag may have hated her for most of the year, but Lauren wins my award for the best dressed girl on The Hills. It’s no wonder that her line, the Lauren Conrad Collection – even though it’s pricier – is doing miles better than the Heidiwood line!
1. Angelina Jolie – I may be biased, but Angelina is always my number one favorite celebrity when it comes to style. The woman looks gorgeous in anything, whether it’s casual clothes, maternity wear, or red carpet gowns. If I could have all her clothes in my wardrobe I would be a very happy and well dressed fashionista!
Who was your favorite style celeb of 2008?
Happy new year to you all! I hope 2009 continues to bring us a lot of great (and awful!) celebrity styles!
- The Future Home of Style Crunch
- Celebrity style tip – Clear gloss
- Happy hoidays from Style Crunch
- Happy Thanksgiving from Style Crunch