Be Still, Stylistas! Italian fashion house Versace will design a wallet-friendly collection for H&M — the world’s second largest retailer — this fall!
Versace is another name in a growing lis of big designers who have linked up with H&M, who have been doing collections with acclaimed fashion house since 2004. Karl Lagerfield, Stella McCartney, Comme des Garcons, Jimmy Choo, and most recently, Lanvin, have collaborated with the high-street establishment on line of cheapie couture.
The Versace for H&M Collection will available in around 300 stores worldwide when arrives on racks on Nov. 19.
- Leighton Meester Proud to Support Versace
- Patrick Dempsey for Versace
- Prince & Nicki Minaj To Perform At Versace For H&M Launch
- January Jones Versace Ad Campaign Spokesmodel Spring/Summer 2011
- Versace Breaks Ground On Hotel-Condominium Resort In Dubai